Friday, January 3, 2014

Picture Perfect Labor

I cannot say 2013 was a perfect year, but I can surely say it was full of blessings and satisfsctions. I went through most of the year pregnant... when we planned on getting pregnant I never thought that I would experience so many pregnancy related sickness, why would I? if through my other 3 pregnancies I felt ok. At the end it was all very well worth it, my 4th baby came to this world on October 27, after 11+ hours of labor and a prelapsed cord and feet first baby!... oh my! it sure was a scary experience, but again who ever said giving birth was a pretty experience, I mean it is a blessing and listening to your babie`s first cry is a beautiful and unique experience but the pain and the unexpected events you have to go through to bring your bundle of joy to this world is nothing but horrible! we should be able to sue holywood for painting such a fake picture about the labor experience. Beautiful, nice hair perfect make up and such calm women are only the case in about 10% of the time... but sadly most of us fall in the other 90%.Ladies who scream hysterically for pain meds, whose hair is not in perfect place, and with 0 make up on is the description of those who fall ithe 90%. Im sorry ladies, but Im sure most of you will agree with me.
    Haha I love how my blod entries never end the way I initially thought they would, the fact that I have 3 kids running around and 1 baby demanding to get some attention always make me end my entries unexpectedly.
    well ladies until the next time... take care and dont forget to hug and kiss your liitle ones !

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby!! Thanks for visiting my blog tinytipsbymichelle.com I wish you much success in your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .
      I hope you can continue visiting my blog

      Delete