Thursday, January 2, 2014

Embarking on a New Journey

OK, So I definitely don't know where this Journey will take me but I am very excited to embark it.
   
    Let me begin by introducing my self, my name is Karla I am a mother, sister, daughter, wife, friend and student (wohoo yayy it feels good to be able to tell world, that Yes it is possible to be all of it). I am the mother to 4 beautiful children, two girls and two boys ... ages 6, 5, 2 and of a 2 month old baby. The two oldest are my princess' and two youngest are my boys, I love being a mommy but I know it can get tough at times, so that is why I decided to start blogging about my everyday life. Here I will blog about happy moments, difficult situations we face as mothers and many other topics of interest that come up as we continue the Journey of motherhood together. I want this Blog to be more than a blog, I want us to find a helping hand, an emotional support and most importantly a friend! because lets be honest sometimes we can be all of what I mentioned above but we find no one being anything to us! Sad but true.

    So I want to ask anyone who visits my blog site to say Hi and introduce yourself... I will def try to post often I want to start with at least 3 times a week, so check in often and don't miss out the fun

   meet my children...
ohh and the man that can sometimes drive me crazy, but that I love with all my heart
  

No comments:

Post a Comment